[PageBreakTitle Fair Date, Fee, and Discounts]
5. Fair Date, Fee, and Discounts
All fair venues are four- and five-star hotels that are well-known to local students and parents.
- In-person participation
- Use of an in-country representative
|Online participation with a volunteer's assistance
|Fri, September 15 (School Visits & Country Briefing)
Sat, September 16 (Fair Day)
||Rex Hotel Saigon
|Sun, September 17 (Fair Day)
Mon, September 18 (School Visits)
||Hotel du Parc Hanoi
|Tue, September 19
(School Visits & Fair Day)
||Novotel Danang Premier Han River
- The HCMC, Hanoi fairs are scheduled from 2:00-6:00 p.m. (GMT +7), while the Danang fair will be held from 4-8 p.m. (GMT +7).
- A word about domestic transportation: We fly from HCMC to Hanoi and Hanoi to Danang.
- The fee includes fair registration, student volunteers, full staff support in each city, and ground transportation to related events. The country briefing and high school visits are optional. The fee does not include domestic flights or hotels (We're happy to help you make these arrangements - at no charge. We can add the cost to your invoice or bill you separately.) All of the related activities are part of a package, meaning there is no reimbursement, should you decide not to participate in one or more of them.
- The Online Participation Option gives you the opportunity to chat online with students and parents with the assistance of two highly qualified volunteers. One will be at the fair to collect contact information, distribute promotional materials, and facilitate the online conversation/interpretation. Another will be in one of Capstone’s offices to act as your interpreter. You will be introduced to your volunteers before the fairs so that you can communicate with them via email and online chat.
- Literature Only includes an institutional profile in our fair guide, inclusion in digital pre-event marketing, and a carefully screened and trained student volunteer who represents your school, answers basic questions, and collects student contact information. We will introduce you to your volunteer(s) before the fairs so that you can communicate with them via email and online chat. In addition, our advisers will follow up with your contacts via email, phone, and chat app, and share that information so you can do the same.
• Early bird: 5% if you register by May 15, 2023.
• Multi-city: Three (3) cities: US$ 4,850
• Capstone partner: 5%, If you’re not already a partner and are interested in becoming one, please let us know. Ask about our partner's benefits.
Priority Registration Deadline: May 15, 2023. An early bird discount of 5% will be applied to your invoice, if payment is received by May 30, 2023.
Final Registration Deadline: August 15, 2023
Payment Deadline: August 25, 2023