Capstone’s International Academic Centers (IACs)
in Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC)
- Has your institution identified Vietnam as a strategically important country?
- Are you looking for a cost-effective and efficient way to create a long-term, in country presence?
Capstone’s International Academic Centers (IACs) are a unique offshore development model for foreign institutions of higher education and education-related organizations and companies.
What is an IAC?
An IAC is a shared facility that serves as a home base from which an institution can promote its programs and services in Viet Nam, and even regionally. The IACs provide a state-of-the art, multicultural, multilingual, and collegial work environment for your in-country representative to do her/his work. The centers are supported by our administration and marketing teams and include shared reception areas and conference rooms for meetings and presentations, along with equipment for video conferencing.
- Student recruitment, including representation at fairs, high school visits and related events
- Working with an existing local agent network or developing a new one
- Venue for meetings, information sessions, and training
- Home base for visiting faculty and staff
- Alumni outreach
- Identify other opportunities in Viet Nam
Our brand new Hanoi office is located in Hai Ba Trung District not far from the iconic Opera House. The HCMC office is located in a mixed residential/commercial part of District 1, a 10-15-minute car ride from downtown.
Please contact us at [email protected], for more information, including a proposal.